1. . Natural Language Interface to MS-DOS for the Greek language
TAI '95: Abstracts (p52
S.E. Michos, G.D. Magoulas, and N. Fakotakis
University of Patras
In this paper, a hybrid model for representing knowledge in a
Natural Language Interface to MS-DOS for the Greek language is
presented. This model employs semantic knowledge of the operating
system domain to develop a hybrid architecture integrating symbolic
and connectionist modules for recognizing the MS-DOS command labels
of related or unrelated successive natural language user messages.
This approach was deeply motivated by handling ellipsis, ambiguity
and flexibility of sentence structure as better as possible. A
comparative experimental evaluation of this approach to a symbolic
one illustrating their pros and cons is also given. Finally, ways
of extending this model are proposed with the view of making the
Natural Language Interface more user friendly and functional.
Keywords: Natural language interfaces, Connectionist knowledge
representation, Associative recall, Adaptive Resonance Theory
Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Tools with
Artificial Intelligence (TAI '95)
al aab, seders moderator sed u soon
it is not zat we do not see the s o l u t i o n
2. Is it possible to connect a st to a pc lan?
3. Natural language as a product of natural selection?
4. No load info in status line in 18.56
5. ANN: DNA Computing, Formal Languages Web Site
6. Why does my Intel modem freeze up?
7. Formal Language [Help, Help, Help]
8. HP SureStore T20
9. formal language simulators
10. Can anyone recommend a good primer on Chomsky hierarchies/formal languages/automata?
11. Book on Formal languages and automata
12. Using Spoken Language as the Foundation of an AI Language?