problem with alicebot (programd)

Post by delay » Wed, 20 Aug 2003 19:15:23

Hi,

i have a problem with the alicebot, i use programd.
I tried to get it connected to a irc channel but it doesnt join a
channel.
It says: unknown command:Join.

Could you help my?
I configured the startup.xml how it was in the comments described.

Or could you please give me a link to a good tutorial for configuring
alicebot for irc?

i just started with the alicebot so im glad about every help.

Thanks
Bj?rn

1. Alicebot and Java...

Hi guys,
I'm trying to find the ALICE chatbot in Java form for download.
I've been to www.alicebot.org but it looks a bit neglected and the links are
broken.
As I understand, the main "brain" or database of Alice will be in Java form
using a HTML interface.

Also, does anyone have any idea how this was customized using the hi-tech
interface seen on www.aimovie.com?

Essentially, I want to deploy an alicebot on my own web server using a web
language like Java, I can also use Javascripting, CGI, CSS (+JS=DHTML) for
the interface and am reasonably competent with XHTML and CSS.
The servers are Unix, so can't use any Microsoft stuff like sql or .net
etc..
RM.

2. FDK and Asynchronous Clients on NT

3. Alicebot Developers and Users Forum. >>

4. Citrix through Linux IP Masq box

5. Alicebot Developers Forum

6. C, socket programming, client/server - client won't connect to server

7. Raptor Firewall VPN connection problem

8. Pole Balancing Control Problem Problem

9. Problem bank of NP-hard problems

10. Problem w/ Applying GA to Problem

11. 1-Dimensional Cellular Automata problem

12. Swarm HeatBugs configuration problem -- no cygtcl80.dll