Biotechnology & Alife

Post by Gene Levinso » Fri, 28 Oct 1994 07:02:39

I am writing a feature article for Biotechnology (the journal) with the
working title "Artificial Life: Biotechnology of the 21st Century?", and one
of the items I hope to include is a table listing companies whose products
and/or research is related to this theme. I make no promises about whether
the table will actually run or what will be included, but if you want to
have your company considered, please send info ASAP: by email, to

1. Biotechnology & Alife

I am writing a feature article for Biotechnology (the journal)with the
working title "Artificial Life: Biotechnology of the 21st Century?", and one
of the items I hope to include is a table listing companies whose products
and/or research is related to this theme. I make no promises about whether
the table will actually run or what will be included, but if you want to have
your company considered, please send me info ASAP by email at

2. URGENT : Sendmail is bouncing incoming mail

3. How to change drive letters in Windows 2000

4. Alife programs for Macs &&&& PCs: Suggestion

5. local feature analysis

6. Alife programs for Macs && PCs: Suggestion

7. Pro/E 18.0

8. Differences between AI, ALife & Neural Nets?

9. Undergrad & ALife

10. FracSaver 5.0, fractal & Alife freeware screen saver update

11. AI & ALIFE programs for PC

12. New Complexity & ALife site