AI Web Page

Post by AndrĂ© Gi » Mon, 06 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Can someone please tell me the URL of a good AI web page, where I can learn
about AI and the implementation in games?

Thanks.

Andr Gil

AI Web Page

Post by ss.. » Sat, 11 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Subject: AI Web Page

 Ag> Can someone please tell me the URL of a good AI web page, where I can
 Ag> learn about AI and the implementation in games?

http://www.cris.com/~swoococ/ai.html is pretty good.  From there you can also
go to a bunch of other good sites.

Sunir Shah  (Fido: 1:241/11)           WWW:  http://intranet.ca/~sshah/
WASTE (AI Contest): /waste/waste.html   comp.ai.games FAQ: /cagfaq.html
Programmers' Booklist: /booklist.html          Synapsis: /synapsis.html
-- I'm certain Old Thrashbarg would call me "Perfectly Normal Sunir" --

1. Empirical AI: web page for workshop series

http://dream.dai.ed.ac.uk/group/tw/empirical/

A series of workshops exploring issues arising from the use of empirical
methods in AI has taken place alongside one of the main AI conferences since
1996. The next workshop will be held alongside ECAI-98 in Brighton, England
on 24th August 1998 (for application details for the 1998 workshop, see
http://dream.dai.ed.ac.uk/group/tw/ecai98.html). A web page has been made with
resources from these workshops (proceedings, surveys, lists of participants).
Point you browser at http://dream.dai.ed.ac.uk/group/tw/empirical/ if you wish
to access any of these resources. We intend to update this page with new
resources as they become available.

Toby Walsh

2. Intellimouse driver & Trackman marble - anybody?

3. AI web page.

4. Actually ...

5. AI Web Pages

6. Corrupted messages in confirmation dialogs

7. AI WEB PAGES

8. REQ: No Screen Saver = Crash

9. Interesting web page about AI and NN

10. AI, GP & GA Web Page

11. ANN: Web page on Analogy and AI, AIbugs program

12. CGDC AI Roundtable Topics on Web Page