PC Protection info

Post by cyber.. » Thu, 30 Mar 1995 02:02:18

The Ultimate PC and UPS protecrion recommended by the Federal Emergency Management Agency. See WWW

1. Info on PC expert system shells requested

Apologies if this is a FAQ.  I am interested in buying an expert system
creation tool for a 486 based PC running dos or windows.  I would appreciate
any experiences or summaries of commercial or public domain products.

Thanks in advance,
Neil
--

N. Glossop, Ph.D. ISG Technologies

2. Scribbling on a Sun/X11 Display with a Graphics Tablet

3. PC-KIMMO 2 and PC-PATR now available

4. Hello again (aka here's another newbie)

5. SPAM PROTECTION...

6. compiling with --with-winbind causes make to fail

7. Get free AI virus protection used by DEA, FBI and Secret Service

8. Hardware Intro to Micros for less than $13USD

9. Question regarding protection

10. Protection crackers

11. Get free AI virus protection used by DEA, FBI and Secret Service

12. Computer protection