polynomials of degree N

Post by Andy V » Sat, 07 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I am doing research in polynomials of degree N, and solve the problem by
using genetic algorithms. Could anyone please point me to anywhere has
such information.

Thanks

Andy Vu

1. Fuzzy algorithms to find roots of polynomials

Hi everybody,
    I've lately designed a fuzzy algorithm that solves the roots of a
polynomial. For complicated shapes this algorithm converged at a faster
rate than classical algorithms like newton-raphson. Can anybody tell me
whether this fuzzy algorithm is of some value and if its worted to
continue working on it?

Thanks
Daniel

2. Error after deleting subweb and recreating

3. Walsh polynomials

4. zmodem w/UniTerm

5. Alternative to Walsh polynomials?

6. mcse discussion list

7. Polynomial Regressoin, GMDH?

8. VLSI Inc chip-sets

9. Polynomial Regression/GMDH?

10. NN versus polynomials

11. Polynomial Nets

12. Polynomial Regressoin, GMDH?

13. New graduate degree in Intelligent and Multiagent Systems