Fuzzy Excel add-ins?

Post by Steve Colv » Sat, 18 Jun 1994 05:06:08

We may have a potential application for fuzzy logic in
making asset allocation decisions in our investments group.
Is anyone aware of commercial Excel add-ins that would enable
implementing a simple fuzzy model? I know there are some
spreadsheet-like tools out there, but this needs to integrate
with an existing Excel model for the client.
--
Steve Colvin                            Staff Systems Analyst
Shell Oil Company, Westhollow Research Center  (713) 544-7559

1. Creatures Add-Ins?

I was under the impression that Millennium Interactive Cyberlife would be
offering add-ins (namely a Christmas theme by the end of November) for
Creatures.
What happened?  Christmas is coming soon, November has ended, and they no
longer list it on the Creatures homepage.  Has the whole idea been scrapped??

2. IP Phone question

3. Fuzzy Excel add-in??

4. 1084 - $50.00

5. Best GA Excel Add-in?

6. sp2 consensus?

7. GA add-on for Excel Spreadsheet?

8. Dying GS power supply?

9. Inexpensive Feed-forward fuzzy system for excel

10. Excel fuzzy plug-in?

11. Fuzzy Query for Excel

12. Fuzzy Excel 5.0

13. MS Excel-based fuzzy tools