Packed Parellism - references needed.

Post by Nigel R. Ell » Wed, 25 Mar 1992 01:08:27

Hi,

I am looking for references to the following term - 'packed parallelism'.
Briefly, this means keeping two alternatives together and then unpacking
then later and is usually used in grammar/parsing.

Has anyone come across this before ?  Is there any published material on
this topic ?

Thank you,

Nigel R Ellis.

| Department of Computer Science, University of | Phne: +44.91.374.2549    |
| Durham, Durham. England DH1 3LE               | Fax : +44.91.374.3741    |

1. bin-packing algorithms & references

I am trying to write a program to optimise the layout of 2d rectangular
cards on a rectangular sheet of paper of large size.

Please send any references, articles that may assist me.
Any ideas and suggests will be most helpful.

I am also looking for information on bin-packing algorithms and references.

Thank-you
Heather.

2. TOC loading old titles

3. Wanted - Bin Packing Algorithms & References

4. GATT declares U.S. - Japan chip pact illegal (PLEASE STOP)

5. help needed: basic NN, FL, GA references for bright high school students

6. Direct Client Hot Requirement:Data Warehouse/ETL,Oakland,CA,6 Months

7. References needed for fuzzy logic in linguistics

8. HELP HELP HELP

9. Fuzzy IEEE'95 Reference needed

10. NNs for Time Series - References Needed

11. Fuzzy Neural Net References Needed

12. References needed

13. References needed for fuzzy expert system shells