Computers in Mining - Brisbane, Australia

Computers in Mining - Brisbane, Australia

Post by George Bo » Sat, 06 May 1995 04:00:00

Does anyone have details about a conference on the use of computers
in the mining industry to be held in Brisbane, Australia this July??

Details of when/who to contact would be very much appreciated! Please
email to me direct.

Thanks - George Bolt

Computers in Mining - Brisbane, Australia

Post by David Longle » Sat, 06 May 1995 04:00:00

Quote:> Does anyone have details about a conference on the use of computers
> in the mining industry to be held in Brisbane, Australia this July??

> Details of when/who to contact would be very much appreciated! Please
> email to me direct.

> Thanks - George Bolt

Well, I suppose someone has to find a use for all those defunct 486s etc..
What do they use them for, replacement shovel heads?
--
David Longley

1. Workshop on Web Engineering (WebE'98), Brisbane, Australia

First International Workshop on

WEB ENGINEERING (WebE 98)

14 April 1998, Brisbane, Australia

  Held in conjunction with the WWW7 Conference,
  14-18 April 1998,  Brisbane, Australia

For details on CALL FOR PAPERS/PARTICIPATION and other information see
the Workshop Web page at:
http://btwebsh.macarthur.uws.edu.au/san/webe98

Important Deadlines/Dates

   Submission of papers/position statement: 1 March 1998
   Intimation to participate in the workshop: 6 March 1998

Ssn Murugesan
Dept of Computing and Information Systems
Univ of Western Sydney Macarthur

2. dial-out modem on DEC5000

3. Final CFP: ICA3PP - Brisbane Australia, April 95

4. VOModelWin - Support & Files

5. Computing in Mining - Brisbane

6. Pismo vs firmware update 4.1.8

7. Professor & Head, Department of Computer Science, RMIT, AUSTRALIA

8. 3c510 Ethernet Gateway Issue

9. AUSTRALIA: RMIT Computer Science Academic Positions

10. Associate Professor in Computer Science at Swinburne, Australia

11. Application of Kalman Filtering to GPS, INS, & Navigation

12. Fuzzy Excel add-ins?

13. Creatures Add-Ins?