Powerful Technique 6737

Quote:>Learn all the secret of HOW TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE TO WORK FOR YOU for free, get hundred or thousand of people reach you without you even contacting them.  Visit us today at : www.sixfigureincome.com/affiliate/register.html?871371 now.

Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 09:24:30 +0800

Subject: Re: Spam Report

"Subject: Abuse Acknowledgement  from TMnet Operations"

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to acknowledge that we have received your email on abuse
and we will determined if that it is a valid complaint.

Please include the Full Header of the Abuser Mail and
Anti Hacking Software Log Report to expedite your complaint and
speed up the investigations.

Please be advised that without complete information we cannot proceed
futher investigation.

TMnet Operations is now investigating this complaint.

We will inform you of the findings when the investigation has
completed.

Thank you.

TMnet Operations
Telekom Malaysia"

1. 2 Questions: Simple techniques and OO Techniques

err, sorry about that last non-content post.

Hey, I used to play around in the late 70's with NLP using BASIC
(yeah, BASIC).  I could parse simple ZORK-like sentences, like
"put the yellow knob in the green basket".

Now, I want to get back into NLP.  I'm sure much progress has
been made since I last touched the subject.  I am now using
Smalltalk (pure OO language BTW).

So, I would like info on how to do NLP in terms of OO.
I want to start simple and be practical.  I am looking for any good
simple guides to NLP from 2 perspectives:

1.  How to analyze text in terms of the natural language itself
    (surefire diagramming techniques (for dummies)), and

2.  How to implement #1 in object-oriented programming,
    especially Smalltalk, but any 'ole OOP will do.

This is for my own gratification at first, and possibly
my master's thesis eventually.

Thanks much in advance!

==  IBM Software Solutions, IBM Smalltalk and VisualAge Team

2. Analysis tools for SunNet Manager SNMP statistics

3. WinThello: a powerful Reversi/Othello game for W95/98/NT

4. nonblocking TCP: and CON: I/O?

5. Powerful Math Software at Reasonable Prices

6. Need a Developer ?

7. Some Powerful Stuff

8. pSOS to VxWorks Tansition Kit

9. Powerful New Theory for CL (22951 bytes)

10. A Powerful New Theory for CL (1 of 3 )

11. Powerful Mass Mail Software

12. AI techniques in the Future

13. Gene expression programming: a new GP-style technique