AI & ALIFE programs for PC

Post by iztok strzina » Thu, 23 Jan 1997 04:00:00

I want to know where to find some ai and alife programs for PC platform.
I'm talking about shareware and pd programs. If you know where I can find
some, please notify me. Thanks!
izo

1. Alife programs for Macs &&&& PCs: Suggestion

I was not thinking of anything commercial, I just write for fun
and enjoyment and have never made a penny from anything I've done.

What I meant was that with the source code availible, if I can
twist it a bit to run on my computer (an Atari at the moment)
I will have done something new and interesting (to me, anyway)
and will have a program that otherwise I would not have.

I would not go as far as saying that there would be a demand for
commercial AL applications on other types of computers, but I do
think that there must be more people out there who, for one reason
or another, don't have PCs but still would take an interest in this
type of program.

George

--

2. HP5 won't printer chinese characters under eten 2000 for Windows

3. Alife programs for Macs && PCs: Suggestion

4. Exchange and MTA

5. Alife programs for Macs & PCs: Suggestion

6. URGENT --> D-Channel Acces with Fritz!PCI

7. AI Programs for PC wanted for AI-Catalog

8. Using NETSH to assign DNS servers.. problem with 2 servers

9. AI Programs for PC wanted for AI Catalog

10. A new website about PC AI programs.

11. AI Programs for PC wanted for distribution

12. AI Programs for PC

13. Differences between AI, ALife & Neural Nets?