search library

Post by seman » Thu, 14 Aug 2003 03:22:15

please solve the following qiestion for me

 create a search library of the following methods using LISP or PROLOG or c++
        1. hill climbing method
         2.branch & Bound Search
         3.Best First Search
         4.A* algorithm

search library

Post by J. Quigl » Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:38:44

Is this a homework assignment for school?

> please solve the following qiestion for me

>  create a search library of the following methods using LISP or PROLOG or c++
>         1. hill climbing method
>          2.branch & Bound Search
>          3.Best First Search
>          4.A* algorithm

1. ANN: JACK Constraint and search library for Java

JACK is a new library providing constraint programming and search for Java.

JACK consists of three components:
 - JCHR: Java Constraint Handling Rules
      A high-level language to write constraint solvers
 - JASE: Java Abstract Search Engine
      A generic search engine for JCHR to solve constraint problems
 - VisualCHR:
      An interactive tool to visualize JCHR computations

JACK and its documentation are available for browser use and for download at:

    http://www.pms.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/software/jack/

Greetings,
Thom Fruehwirth, Slim Abdennadher, Matthias Saft
http://www.pst.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/~fruehwir/cwg.html

[ comp.ai is moderated.  To submit, just post and be patient, or if ]

[ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ]

2. Combining two program

3. C++ search library - patched version now on ftp

4. Help me find an e-mail address

5. intelligent searching agents: library applications?

6. Incomming email is stored at mqueue but not on the users account

7. Problem with C++ search class library

8. aisearch (AI C++ search class library ) - update about documentation.

9. aisearch - C++ AI search class library

10. See the biggest online library in Internet: the IBM Web Library

11. AI-search the web quickly with Search Spaniel

12. please help: fault-tolerant search, fuzzy search