Fuzzy logic and obstacle avoidance

Post by Emmanuel Kondyr » Sat, 14 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

Would it be possible to have informations about the work already done
on fuzzy logic for obstacle avoidance in 3D.
Thank you in advance for your answer
Regards,

Manu

Fuzzy logic and obstacle avoidance

Post by Danie » Tue, 17 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

you should try to contact (may be) David Bowers at the NASA Ace Center ,
University of New Mexico. He is a Master (or Master student) who has been
working in 3d detection. I am quite sure he was using fuzzy logic because
he was working with Professor Mo Jamshidi.

Daniel

> Hello,

> Would it be possible to have informations about the work already done
> on fuzzy logic for obstacle avoidance in 3D.
> Thank you in advance for your answer
> Regards,

> Manu

1. Obstacle avoidance using fuzzy logic?

Short question: Who knows about work done on collision avoidance for mobile
                robots using fuzzy logic?

All hints are welcome.

Peter Demel
Institute for Control of Machine Tools
and Manufacturing Units
University of Stuttgart
Seidenstr. 36
D-70174 Stuttgart
Germany

2. CADDS 5??

3. Linux and DSL?

4. includes and link problems in xerces parser

5. Re^2: Obstacle avoidance using fuzzy logic?

6. Please Help! Relaying Denied... Error Number:0x800CCC79

7. Fuzzy Obstacle Avoidance?

8. obstacle avoidance

9. BSP tree FAQ, robot motion planning, exact cell decomposition, obstacle avoidance

10. Obstacle avoidance

11. Obstacle Avoidance