Looking for info on Genetic Algorithms Digest???

Looking for info on Genetic Algorithms Digest???

Post by [Irish Har » Fri, 26 Feb 1993 18:10:26

Hi,

Lately, I have heard of an electronic journal called "Genetic Algorithms
Digest." I would know how one may go about subscribing to it?

regards,

Patrick

--
"I am over here, YOU'll always be over there,
 There's an ocean in between,

Post by Josef Neliss » Sat, 27 Feb 1993 20:54:03

>Hi,
>Lately, I have heard of an electronic journal called "Genetic Algorithms
>Digest." I would know how one may go about subscribing to it?
>Patrick

The following copied from the FAQ of comp.ai.nn in a notorious waste
of internet bandwidth :-)

~> There is a GA mailing list which you can subscribe to by

~> You can also try anonymous ftp to
~>   ftp.aic.nrl.navy.mil
~> in the /pub/galist directory. There are papers and some software.

After subscribing you will receive the new digests every now and then.
The older ones are stored at the ftp site, like most of the public
available GA software.

Hope this helps (not only you :-)

Josef
--
Josef Nelissen, Lehrstuhl fuer Angewandte Mathematik, insbesondere Informatik,
RWTH-Aachen, Ahornstr. 55, W-5100 Aachen, Germany, Tel. +49 241/80-21060,

* To know everything would be impractical. The access time would be enormous. *

1. Looking for info on Collective Learning Algorithms

Greetings,

   A couple years ago I read an article on Collective Learning
Algorithms(CLA) that was published in 'AI Expert'.  The article spoke of
a program that the author had written that played nim and used a CLA,
which combined GA, NN and ES to learn with.  I have since had an idea
that I wanted to test, but unfortunately I can't seem to locate the
information or the source code any longer and am wondering if someone
can point me to a good resource on this or any other CLA information.

Thanx in advance for any help.
James E. Wells

2. FS: Apple //e systems!!!!!

3. need info on genetic algorithms in language/linguistics

4. A500, C=2002 Mon., 200Mb IDE

5. Financial applications of genetic algorithms:Info wanted

6. sync problems between cubase vst 3.5 (PC) MOTU-micro express and Fostex D160

7. Info on Int. Conf on Genetic Algorithms

8. Vectorization, take 3

9. Genetic Algorithms Conference Info.

10. Looking for info on Risch algorithm

11. Need Info on Genetic Algorithms

12. Looking for Genetic Algorithms written in Smalltalk!

13. I am looking for a genetic algorithm program ?