Speech recogn : Correct newsgroup ?

Post by brmse.. » Sat, 25 Jul 1992 16:43:49

Hi there.

My interest in ai revolves (at the moment) around speech recognition
techniques.  I am interested in getting in contact with others in the
field.

IS THIS THE CORRECT NEWSGROUP?

Please be so kind as to enlighten me.

Sean Borman
Dept of EE
University of Cape Town
The GNU South Africa.

1. Expert SYSTEM for character recogn.

 I would like to ask if anyone has some papers or references on
as the subject posted.

My research is Chinese charcter recognition using expert system.
Instead of writing alot of production rules about different
characters, the expert system make use of knowledge to select
feature (best) for matching! Any comment is welcome!

KMKu

2. Pilot - Pouch

3. VLSI implementation of handwriting recogn

4. Unix in os2. How do I get it?

5. poetry analysis, pattern recogn.

6. 3550 drops IPX connection.

7. Studentship available at Sheffield: The use of Automatic Speech Recognition by speech-impaired individuals

8. Great site for Computer language!!!! (and definitions)

9. Automatic speech-to-speech translation

10. Alife Database Bug Corrected

11. ACTIVE VISUAL J++ (author corrects Microsoft ads)

12. New Book: Robot...(CORRECTED)

13. BISC: Zadeh/ BISC Seminar: corrected Dates