ALIFE V Proceedings?

Post by Matthew Lewi » Fri, 18 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Are the Proceedings for ALIFE V available somewhere?

        -Matt

--
Matthew Lewis

Advanced Computing Center for the Arts and Design
http://www.cgrg.ohio-state.edu/~mlewis/mlewis.html

ALIFE V Proceedings?

Post by Henrik Hautop Lu » Tue, 22 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Are the Proceedings for ALIFE V available somewhere?
>    -Matt

There has been some colaboration problems, I believe, but the
proceedings should be out soon. Initially, the book was scheduled
for September. I the meantime, you can read a review of the conference
at
http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/staff/personal_pages/henrikl/AlifeV.html

C. Langton and T. Shimohara:
"Proceedings of Artificial Life V"
MIT Press/Bradford Books, MA
1996.
550 pp., 0-262-62111-8

Henrik Hautop Lund, research associate
Department of Artificial Intelligence
University of Edinburgh
5 Forrest Hill
Edinburgh EH1 2QL
Scotland, UK
http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/staff/Henrik_Lund.html

1. Info on ALIFE V Proceedings

Hi.

I'm interested in ordering the proceedings to ALIFE96 but
can not find a reference to the publisher.

Can someone please tell me the publisher and the ISBN number.

Thank You.

-- Daria

--
Daria Bergen                  |
Naval Research Lab            | The George Washington University

202-767-6701 (work)           | 301-567-4624 (home)

2. Shift register-based pseudo-random bit stream generation

3. proceedings of ALIFE V ?

4. Can't get Flight sim 98 to connect correctly on Zone.com...Any tips??

5. ALife III and ECAL 2 Proceedings?

6. Font I.D.

7. Alife-II: Proceedings available...

8. Can some alife practioner tell me the practical application cases of Alife?

9. The ALife online and ALife.org website merge

10. Alife Database (Alife Section) Updated

11. Is there any alife on comp.ai.alife?

12. ANN: Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Artificial Life