HELP US TO GET TO NETSCAPE PLUG-INS LIST.

HELP US TO GET TO NETSCAPE PLUG-INS LIST.

Post by Tzur Daboos » Mon, 01 Apr 1996 04:00:00

URGENT!

Anybody out there

WE NEED HELP!

We have developed the EMBLAZE, a real-time animation plug-in for
Netscape Browse 2.0(including a full scale authoring tool!)

We had over 500,000 downloads of our plug-in during the past two
months.

We are being covered by the majority of the professional press
world-wide.

We are registered in all plug-in centers and lists -all but Netscape
plug-in

PLEASE HELP US TO GET TO NETSCAPE PLUG-INS LIST.

Our web site   http://www.geo.co.il

Tank you in advance

Tzur Daboosh
Senior v.p & Chief interactive designer

  text_html_part
2K Download

1. Reward for NExS Spreadsheet Plug-Ins

XESS Corp. Encourages Third-Party Plug-Ins for the NExS Spreadsheet
X Engineering Software Systems (XESS Corp.) announces the initiation of a
program to encourage the creation of plug-ins for the NExS spreadsheet by
third-parties. Henceforth, the author of any code that XESS Corp. chooses to
publish on its Web site will receive a free license for the NExS Personal
Edition spreadsheet.

NExS Product Manager Dave Vanden Bout stated:

     Many of our customers are interfacing NExS to other tools in
     unique ways. We want to encourage them to share their creations
     with others. We'll admit that a free copy of NExS is hardly
     adequate compensation for the work that goes into many of these
     plug-ins, but a small reward is better than no reward. And we are
     not limiting this program to just plug-ins: anyone who has a NExS
     spreadsheet for an interesting application or a document
     explaining how to use NExS in a particular area is eligible for
     this program. Just e-mail it to us. If we use it, we'll send you a
     free NExS license.

Those interested in the various plug-ins currently available for the NExS
spreadsheet can check them out at www.xess.com. XESS Corp. provides these
plug-ins on an unsupported basis in the hopes that they might be useful to
users of the NExS spreadsheet. In addition, a free, 30-day version of the
NExS spreadsheet and the new conNExions-BETA API can also be downloaded for
the HP/UX, AIX, Digital UNIX, SunOS, Solaris and Linux platforms.

                                - 30 -

Previous news releases on the NExS Spreadsheet
   * New Interface Between Perl and the NExS Spreadsheet
   * Simulated Annealing Plug-In for NExS Released
   * Genetic Algorithm Plug-In for NExS Released
   * Updated Tcl/Tk Interface for the NExS Spreadsheet
   * Linear Programming Plug-In for NExS Released
   * Academic Pricing for NExS Personal Edition Introduced
   * Free 30-Day Trial Licenses for NExS
   * NExS Version 1.3-BETA Available
        o New Features in NExS 1.3-BETA
        o Bug Fixes from NExS 1.2 to NExS 1.3-BETA
   * Buy NExS for UNIX, Get NExS for Linux Free!
   * NExS Version 1.2 Available

--
|| Information Director    XESS Corp.               (919) 387-0076 ||

|| http://www.xess.com     Apex, NC 27502 USA   FAX:(919) 387-1302 ||

2. Money 2005?

3. Proc Contents

4. getting on the list

5. RUDE reply from NUMBER NINE

6. Request: A little help getting started...

7. What other printers can I drive from a Mac, and how?

8. Need help getting Fuzzy CLIPS

9. Help getting just the FAQs

10. Getting back into AI - Help

11. Urgent help for getting fingerprint image

12. Getting Started - HELP