Creatures Add-Ins?

Post by M. Hillm » Tue, 10 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I was under the impression that Millennium Interactive *life would be
offering add-ins (namely a Christmas theme by the end of November) for
Creatures.
What happened?  Christmas is coming soon, November has ended, and they no
longer list it on the Creatures homepage.  Has the whole idea been scrapped??

Creatures Add-Ins?

Post by Peter De Boucie » Sat, 14 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> I was under the impression that Millennium Interactive *life would be
> offering add-ins (namely a Christmas theme by the end of November) for
> Creatures.
> What happened?  Christmas is coming soon, November has ended, and they no
> longer list it on the Creatures homepage.  Has the whole idea been
scrapped??

The Christmas add-on kit is now available on the web site.

Dr. Pete de Bourcier,
*Life Team Leader.

Creatures Add-Ins?

Post by Cian Alln » Sat, 14 Dec 1996 04:00:00

The Creatures Christmas Pack is available from

http://www.*life.co.uk/creatures_shop_christmas_pack.htm

I haven't tried it yet, but it should be fun.

>I was under the impression that Millennium Interactive *life would be
>offering add-ins (namely a Christmas theme by the end of November) for
>Creatures.
>What happened?  Christmas is coming soon, November has ended, and they no
>longer list it on the Creatures homepage.  Has the whole idea been scrapped??

Creatures Add-Ins?

Post by Thor Jarle T?mmer? » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have tried the Christmas pack, and I was pretty annoyed of the
reindeer who was stealing my norns attention!
--

Vennlig hilsen
(.)(.)

http://home.sol.no/thorjt/

1. Fuzzy Excel add-ins?

We may have a potential application for fuzzy logic in
making asset allocation decisions in our investments group.
Is anyone aware of commercial Excel add-ins that would enable
implementing a simple fuzzy model? I know there are some
spreadsheet-like tools out there, but this needs to integrate
with an existing Excel model for the client.
--
Steve Colvin                            Staff Systems Analyst
Shell Oil Company, Westhollow Research Center  (713) 544-7559

2. Seagate Hard Drive Question.

3. Creatures: Is the morphology of the creatures genetic?

4. Multiline Edit Box and Static Text Box

5. Application of Kalman Filtering to GPS, INS, & Navigation

6. US Robotics voice/fax/modem - Can it distinguish between a fax call and a voice call??

7. Reward for NExS Spreadsheet Plug-Ins

8. vax access from a ][gs

9. HELP US TO GET TO NETSCAPE PLUG-INS LIST.

10. Reward for NExS Spreadsheet Plug-Ins

11. Techieindex - Now back with new and added features

12. Brave new CA rules added to Cellsprings/Web

13. anyone got ideas that could be added to blocksworld