To Creatures Fans

Post by Shado » Sun, 06 Apr 1997 04:00:00

There IS a newsgroup called alt.games.creatures
if you can't get it to show up in your list, E-Mail
your isp. I am a creatures fan aswell, though my
isp doesn't give me the newsgroup (sob), but I
try to post in alt.games instead, so I suggest
you don't pose here, since the people here
certainly does not like it.

Shadow

To Creatures Fans

Post by Kevin Bradfo » Sun, 06 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>There IS a newsgroup called alt.games.creatures
>if you can't get it to show up in your list, E-Mail
>your isp. I am a creatures fan aswell, though my
>isp doesn't give me the newsgroup (sob), but I
>try to post in alt.games instead, so I suggest
>you don't pose here, since the people here
>certainly does not like it.

>Shadow

I agree, or you can goto my page http://www.qni.com/~kevin/creatures
and I have a message board for creatures.

1. TO ALL CREATURES FANS!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Newsletter  No.1
============

===============
=FINAL NOTICE=
===============

Final notice to all who have not

saying if they would like to
remain or join the mailing
list.  Closing date April 10th

===========
=GENETICS=
===========

The only genetics news is that
Female Grenorns are now available

you wait until Cyberlife have
finished testing the Grenorn

=======
=NEWS=
=======

The new Genetics kit is been scheduled to be launched
sometime in April.

A new gene has been discovered by 'The Shadow'
The Saturn Gene makes norn shake and make
cute noises.

Super strength baby norns have been created
thanks to the new 'QUICK GROW' Gene created
by Fraser Coull

==============
=DOWNLOADS=
==============

All you can download this month is either
the map of Albia or the Grenorn

============
=YOUR SAY!=
============

Make your vote count on this months debate ;

Norns should be aloud to mate with Grenorns

========================
=SOMETHING DIFFERENT=
========================

If Shadow decides to join this section
it won't be here much longer but she
kindly sent in this article about Grendels  =

 Before I had the Darwin/Cheese Cheat I used to export my grendels. Now I
 kill them. I know it's cruel, but I only kill them if they mess with my
 norns. Usually I put the grendels at the desert island UNDER, the carrot
 vender. I leave them with a ball and the radio and they usually stay there
 so they don't bother me. Well, I exported all my norns and imported all my
 grendel males. They were all very happy at first, but then all they did was
 eat and fight. As you can see for yourself, 13 grendel males doesn't get
 well along. I took a look at the intruduction video on the CD and saw a
 female norn kissing a grendel (maybe a grenorn that looks and sounds like a
 grendel). I thought this might be something that works, so I imported a
 norn which I downloaded from online. Soon enough I realized they weren't
 getting along at all, cause everybody was fighting, except the norn, who
 was ONLY taking punches and eating. I thought, how come the grendel and the
 norn kiss in the intruduction video taken from the early demo of the game?
 I'd love an answer + is there a way to kill the grendel mom who lais all
 the eggs. If there were, I suppose somebody would tell it to everyone, but
 if there's anyone who know,

Shadow

Thanx to all who made the mailing list possible,
Thanx to Cyberlife for giving me permission
and thanx to Shadow for sending in her article

2. ssh2.1 rpms?

3. Creatures: Is the morphology of the creatures genetic?

4. Is it possible?

5. <alt.fan.hofstadter> and "GEB" FAQ

6. WTB: Apple 3.5" drives