Nanotechnology Seminar at Rutgers

Post by John » Fri, 31 May 1996 04:00:00

Frontier Research Seminars

presents

Dr. J. Storrs Hall
of Rutgers University

"Molecular Nanotechnology:  Possibilities and Prospects"

Sunday, June 2, 1996
1-5 PM

At the Rutgers Continuing Education Center
Clifton Avenue, New Brunswick, New Jersey

The Seminar will include a question and answer session at the
end.

Directions:  Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 9.  Take Route
18 North to the George Street Exit.  Go up and over Route 18 and
turn left at a traffic light which has a sign pointing towards
"Clifton Avenue".  Look for the entrance for the Continuing
Education Center on the left side of Clifton Avenue.

For more info call:  (908)873-5374

Post by Xiaojun » Sun, 30 Jun 1996 04:00:00

: Frontier Research Seminars
:
: presents
:
: Dr. J. Storrs Hall
: of Rutgers University
:
: Sunday, June 2, 1996
: 1-5 PM
:
: At the Rutgers Continuing Education Center
: Clifton Avenue, New Brunswick, New Jersey
:
: The Seminar will include a question and answer session at the
: end.
:
: Directions:  Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 9.  Take Route
: 18 North to the George Street Exit.  Go up and over Route 18 and
: turn left at a traffic light which has a sign pointing towards
: "Clifton Avenue".  Look for the entrance for the Continuing
: Education Center on the left side of Clifton Avenue.
:
: For more info call:  (908)873-5374

Nanotechnology Seminar at Rutgers

Post by clae » Wed, 03 Jul 1996 04:00:00

info

1. nanotechnology

The latest updates to Nanothinc's website on nanotechnology are online
at http://www.nanothinc.com/Nanothinc/WhatsNew/WhatsNew.html.

This month's main stories can be found in these sections:

*NanoNews
*NanoBytes
*NanoWire

Don't forget to check out our calendar section this month's seminar and
conference schedules. We also have an Employment page at
http://www.nanothinc.com/Nanothinc/Jobs/Elsewhere/OppsElse.html.

Some of this month's main items are:

*The NanoWorld of the Mind
*Molecular Nanotechnology and Immortality
*Diary of a Time Traveller
*Truth and Beauty in Scientific Photography,  Photographs by MIT
artist-in-residence and Guggenheim fellowship recipient Felice Frankel,
with text by George M. Whitesides.
*Nanotechnology websites reviews
*An excerpt of Wil McCarthy's latest book "Murder in the Solid State"
*NanoKids Section Update
*Shedding Light on the NanoWorld
*Quantum Computers
*Engineering Microscopic Machines
*Tomorrow's Technology:  Microsystems
*Magnetic Resonance Force Microscopy (MRFM)
*It's Not Immaterial
*NanoMaterials - Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
*Computers in Chemistry
*Japan Mobilizes for Nanotechnology

-Plus much more

If you are not registered on our site and would like to receive this
email update or our nanonews updates on a regular basis, please register
on our site at
http://www.nanothinc.com/Nanothinc/Registration/whyregister.html.

If you are interested in contributing to our site please notify Tess

We would like to hear comments and suggestions about our site and how it

2. Change packet MAC address

3. Nanotechnology News Update, 9/23/96

4. fcc-save-hook not working when From:and Reply-to: are different

5. Proposal for Nanotechnology group

6. *** Get It NOW! ***

7. Nanotechnology conference

8. Hasborg did it again.

9. Info for SEMINAR Organizers - Increase seminar revenues with no additional cost

10. PostDoctoral positions at Rutgers University

11. Opening for research programmer at Rutgers

12. Faculty position in Cognitive Science, Rutgers U., NJ