Alife Database (Alife Section) Updated

Post by Ariel Dola » Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:00:00

The Artificial Life section of the New Alife Database has
been updated, and its number of entries has almost tripled.

Since the larger darabase means slower loading and
searching, I shall be glad to receive some feedback
regarding this point, that is, whether it will be
advantageous to reduce the number of entries.

The Alife Database URL is:
http://www.aridolan.com/ad/adb/adib.html

The other sections of the database will be updated shortly.

Note:
The data in an Alife Database record is retrieved mostly
from the Meta-Tags, e.g. the Title, Description, Keywords
and Author meta tags. If data in the records relating to
your pages are missing, please update the meta tags.

Ariel
Ariel Dolan

http://www.aridolan.com
Artificial Life and Genetic Algorithms on the Web

[...]

1. Alife Database: More Sections Updated

The following sections of the Alife Database have already
been updated:

Artificial Life
Genetic Algorithms
Cellular Automata
Neural Networks

The remaining sections will be updated shortly.

Ariel
Ariel Dolan

http://www.aridolan.com
Artificial Life and Genetic Algorithms on the Web

2. ACE '95 update #10

3. Can't see directory structure please advise

4. Alife Database: Update Complete

5. Just try this, it will work

6. Newsgroup Archives

7. Can some alife practioner tell me the practical application cases of Alife?

8. The ALife online and ALife.org website merge

9. Is there any alife on comp.ai.alife?

10. FracSaver 5.0, fractal & Alife freeware screen saver update

11. Alife Page Update