Help for AI on IRC

Post by Trompows » Sat, 28 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I don't find a channel on IRC to speak AI.
Please help me.

Help for AI on IRC

Post by Laussy Fabric » Sun, 01 Mar 1998 04:00:00

> I don't find a channel on IRC to speak AI.
> Please help me.

You will hardly find one anyway.
Even though time to time IRC is devoted to technical debates that are
not strictly computers related, it is not in a permanent channel but at
given dates between peoples who agree to find each other to chat all
together. It is somewhat contraignant (first because they ain't a lot of
such reunions), but really, it is always a very great time IRC'ing on
technical problems, real time test and arguments, etc... I think if you
want AI to reach IRC, probable the best you have to do is to propose to
open a channel a convenient day and see who will be there!

Cheers.

F.P.L