Temp folder

Post by torbe » Thu, 01 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I'm currently creating a Director 6 movie projector which allows me to
print.
The problem i have is that my projector doesn't seem to be able to
load the xtras folder into the temp folder in top layer of the C drive froma
CD Rom.
The projector was created on an NT machine.
It works find on my company PCs, the problem occurs on the clients
PCs, of which are also NT os and the Temp folder is also on the top layer of
the C drive.

Has anyone encountered this kind of problem, as i urgently need help.

Thanks
Meich

Temp folder

Post by Peter DeCrescenz » Sat, 03 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> >snip<

I already replied to one of your duplicate (triplicate) posts elsewhere
in this newsgroup. In future, please don't post duplicate posts or
cross-post. If a reply is required, reply to the original thread only,
_not_ here. Thank you.
--

== Peter DeCrescenzo, Macromedia Technical Support, San Francisco, CA
 = Newsgroup FAQ: http://www.macromedia.com/support/newsgroups.html