Windows Temp Folder

Post by emart » Sat, 03 Nov 2001 04:56:32

I've been cleaning out my hard drive and I came across a bunch of folders in
my Window Temp folder:

TempFolder.aaa
TempFolder.aab
TempFolder.aac
TempFolder.aad ... and so on

Inside these folders are copies of a bunch of Xtras and a file called
"dirapi.mch".

Anybody know where these files are coming from and are the CDs that I have
been creating leaving these files on my end user's computers as well? Should
I be worried?

Thanks,
Sam

Windows Temp Folder

Post by Simatri » Sat, 03 Nov 2001 07:32:10

Do not worry!
When you run your projector, the xtras are un-packaged in the temp folder..
probably the .aaa folders are due to the embedded fonts you may have used in
your movies..

Bye
Simatrix
www.baboni.com
-- digito ergo sum  --

Windows Temp Folder

Post by Marcel Blu » Sun, 04 Nov 2001 02:47:58

to avoid this, don't include the xtras in your projector, instead put them
in their own "xtras" folder.  This will improve projector start up time
(because it won't have to extract the xtras and copy them to the temp folder
in order to use them).

Quote:> I've been cleaning out my hard drive and I came across a bunch of folders
in