forcing cache to temp files folder

Post by Lead Discover » Thu, 09 Jan 2003 12:31:39

An odd one.

Two websites I have developed will not cache their images to the clients
temp internet folder.  This makes the page load slowly.  All other websites
I have developed have not behaved in this manner.  The odd thing is is that
I cant seem to find ANYTHING that causes this?

Could some brave soul enlighten me?

Here is a site that does NOT cache http://www.bouldercreekgc.com

And another one that does cache: http://www.easyonlinetrafficschool.com

Thanks!!!

Jerry

1. pdf files deafult o Temp Internet folder in VISTA

I am using Acrobat Standard v 7.09 with Vista Ultimate 32 bit.

When I create a pdf for example from Word ... although I select to save pdf file to desktop, a pop up window comes up telling me "For my computers security this has been saved to temporary internet files folder, Do you want to open this folder?" when I click yes .. it does nothing.

I also can't find my temporary internet files folder, and using desktop search for the name I give a pdf file does not find this.

Can I change this so it will simply save pdf where I have selected ?

2. Acrobat Pro 9, no E-Mail subject

3. Acrobat files in Windows Temp folder

4. Explosion matting challenge

5. Folder temp files not available

6. PostURL 5006 on AICC calls

7. Avoid to cache(save) swf files to temporary internet folder

8. Web-based Newsgroups Like This

9. way of forcing a flash movie to load from cache

10. Forcing browsers to load current version rather than cache version of page

11. Forcing a browser to bypass cache

12. forcing no-cache