Repeat Region - Repeat Region -Repeat Region !!!!

Repeat Region - Repeat Region -Repeat Region !!!!

Post by Keit » Sat, 08 Dec 2001 08:12:51

I have a site that was one of my first efforts with UD (www.bondbug.com) and
I ask visitors to register the details of cars that they own (only if they
are Bond Bugs).

I am building a new site to replace the horror stories in the present one
and need help with a repeat region.

All I want is a page that displays the registration number of the cars in
the database, but not one after the other down the page, how can I script it
so that say three or four plates display per row then this region repeats.
The car numbers will also be the link to the detail page.

Looking forward to the slagging for the site and the Bond Bug!!!!!

Keith

Repeat Region - Repeat Region -Repeat Region !!!!

Post by Jim Jam » Sat, 08 Dec 2001 09:47:18

you need the horizontal looper extension.
Try the UD exchange.

Jim.

1. Nesting Repeat region in the middle of another repeat region

I know how to do a nested repeat region when the nested region is at the end
of the parent repeat region but I have to create a nested region that falls
in the middle of the parent region. For example, I apply a regular repeat
region to the entire table that holds the recordset (5 rows altogether).
Then I select only the 2nd row which I want to be the nested region. Then
from rows 3-5, the parent repeat region continues. I've tried doing it this
way but it only works successfully for the first record. The second record
onward only repeats the parent repeat region and does not process the nested
repeat region.

Any ideas on how to do this either with sql or repeat regions.

I'm using DWmx, Access97 (the above I did in DW UD4 Thomas Muck's nested
repeat region server behaviour)

2. mouseOverButton on swf

3. a repeat region within a repeat region

4. Printing Frames

5. Repeat Region/Hide Region Problem UD1

6. why is InDesign so slow ?!?!

7. how to display a list region below a repeat region

8. check the menu

9. Do Not Show Region If Repeat Region Result = Name

10. Will Repeat region repeat records horizontally than vertically?

11. repeat region but don't repeat...

12. Is it possible to bring back to do a repeat region in flash

13. xml / repeat region??