Repeat region

Post by Gran » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:54:27

Does anyone know if you can have more than one repeat region on a page,
because I tried to add a second repeat region, but the page only displays
the first one.

Thanks,
Grant.

Repeat region

Post by Luke Skywalke » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 20:29:45

try using two record sets.

It worked for me.

--
Thanks
Luke

Dreamweavertips.com
http://dreamweavertips.com

Remember the force is with you.

Quote:> Does anyone know if you can have more than one repeat region on a page,
> because I tried to add a second repeat region, but the page only displays
> the first one.

> Thanks,
> Grant.

Repeat region

Post by Gran » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 20:16:04

I tried that before, but it didn't work. There must be a fault on my page.

Thanks,
Grant.

> try using two record sets.

> It worked for me.

> --
> Thanks
> Luke

> Dreamweavertips.com
> http://dreamweavertips.com

> Remember the force is with you.

> > Does anyone know if you can have more than one repeat region on a page,
> > because I tried to add a second repeat region, but the page only
displays
> > the first one.

> > Thanks,
> > Grant.

Repeat region

Post by Julian Robert » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 20:34:41

Put:

<%recordset.Requery%>

between the 2

--

Jules
Team Macromedia

UD Shopping Cart Extension
http://charon.co.uk/charoncart

Quote:> Does anyone know if you can have more than one repeat region on a page,

Repeat region

Post by Dennis Jeffre » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 20:41:59

Check out a multiple region page at
http://www.teknigroup.com/events/events-main2.asp

I recently constructed a page with 4 repeat regions using 4 recordsets. For
what ever reason, the 4th would not work.
All repeats were inside one table. After a day of fighting with this problem, I
determined that the maximum (don't know why) number of repeats within one table
were limited to 3. I created a second table, added the fourth, and it works
without problem. Maybe someone else can shed some light on this one....

Dennis

> I tried that before, but it didn't work. There must be a fault on my page.

> Thanks,
> Grant.

> > try using two record sets.

> > It worked for me.

> > --
> > Thanks
> > Luke

> > Dreamweavertips.com
> > http://dreamweavertips.com

> > Remember the force is with you.

> > > Does anyone know if you can have more than one repeat region on a page,
> > > because I tried to add a second repeat region, but the page only
> displays
> > > the first one.

> > > Thanks,
> > > Grant.

Repeat region

Post by Gran » Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:49:27

I'm using two different rs, but I'll use this at some stage. Thanks very
much for the tip.

Thanks,
Grant.

> Put:

> <%recordset.Requery%>

> between the 2

> --

> Jules
> Team Macromedia
> http://charon.co.uk
> ICQ 51328805

> UD Shopping Cart Extension
> http://charon.co.uk/charoncart

> > Does anyone know if you can have more than one repeat region on a page,

1. Nesting Repeat region in the middle of another repeat region

I know how to do a nested repeat region when the nested region is at the end
of the parent repeat region but I have to create a nested region that falls
in the middle of the parent region. For example, I apply a regular repeat
region to the entire table that holds the recordset (5 rows altogether).
Then I select only the 2nd row which I want to be the nested region. Then
from rows 3-5, the parent repeat region continues. I've tried doing it this
way but it only works successfully for the first record. The second record
onward only repeats the parent repeat region and does not process the nested
repeat region.

Any ideas on how to do this either with sql or repeat regions.

I'm using DWmx, Access97 (the above I did in DW UD4 Thomas Muck's nested
repeat region server behaviour)

2. count in a recordset

3. a repeat region within a repeat region

4. error:old ver files lose (window "stage") in 2004

5. Repeat Region - Repeat Region -Repeat Region !!!!

6. Cannot install Flash player

7. Repeat Region/Hide Region Problem UD1

8. how to display a list region below a repeat region

9. Do Not Show Region If Repeat Region Result = Name

10. Will Repeat region repeat records horizontally than vertically?

11. repeat region but don't repeat...

12. Is it possible to bring back to do a repeat region in flash