Stored procedures/ SQL tutorials

Post by Mark Goodma » Sat, 13 Jul 2002 00:45:22

Hi does anyone know of any good tutorials for using stored procedures and
SQL 2000 with Ultradev.

Specificaly for creating user log-in, checking if a user name is unique etc,
same sort of stuff as Hiran's tutorials but using SQL server and SProcedures
instead of Access

Also creating and updating records

Cheers

Mark

Stored procedures/ SQL tutorials

Post by Rick Curti » Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:27:40

Check out the Extreme UltraDev Tutorials
http://www.princeton.edu/~rcurtis/ultradev

Stored procedures/ SQL tutorials

Post by Mark Goodma » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:20:42

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the reply, I had already found and used your excellent tutorials,
just wanted to see if there was anything else out there!

Keep up the good work, much appreciated

Mark

"Mark Goodman"

Quote:> Hi does anyone know of any good tutorials for using stored procedures and
> SQL 2000 with Ultradev.

> Specificaly for creating user log-in, checking if a user name is unique
etc,
> same sort of stuff as Hiran's tutorials but using SQL server and
SProcedures
> instead of Access

> Also creating and updating records

> Cheers

> Mark

1. Any Tutorials for Stored Procedures?

I'm trying to use Command/Stored Procedure dialog in UD4 to create a simple
SP to return as a recordset but keep getting error message: [ODBC SQL Server
Driver]Sytax error or access violation.  The UD documentation is sparse on
this and the tech note on MM's site is unavailable.  I'm looking for an
actual example of what to type into the dialog boxes.  Any tutorials out
there?  I'm using MSDE with PWS.

Thanks

2. model moving problem

3. Any tutorials on stored procedures?

4. does windows 2k have a problem with flash 5?

5. MS SQL Transact-SQL stored procedures

6. Discussion boards

7. SQL Server Stored Procedures problem.

8. css in netscape

9. Previewing SQL Stored Procedures from MX

10. SQL Stored Procedures

11. SQL server username and stored procedures

12. Passing Variables to Stored Procedures SQL 7

13. Ultradev SQL Stored Procedures