Nesting Repeat region in the middle of another repeat region

Nesting Repeat region in the middle of another repeat region

Post by Zachariah Cro » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 03:49:37

I know how to do a nested repeat region when the nested region is at the end
of the parent repeat region but I have to create a nested region that falls
in the middle of the parent region. For example, I apply a regular repeat
region to the entire table that holds the recordset (5 rows altogether).
Then I select only the 2nd row which I want to be the nested region. Then
from rows 3-5, the parent repeat region continues. I've tried doing it this
way but it only works successfully for the first record. The second record
onward only repeats the parent repeat region and does not process the nested
repeat region.

Any ideas on how to do this either with sql or repeat regions.

I'm using DWmx, Access97 (the above I did in DW UD4 Thomas Muck's nested
repeat region server behaviour)