newbie image question

Post by rcmelvi » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 07:03:09

When I load a new .jpg image to my web site, it is SOMETIMES surrounded by a bright blue border.  Once uploaded, the blue line shows while the image is loading.  How do I turn this feature off.  It only happens on a few images on the site, but I can't figure out why...

Ideas?

Thanks.

Referring URLs

newbie image question

Post by Dan Vende » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 08:08:38

> When I load a new .jpg image to my web site, it is SOMETIMES surrounded by a bright blue border.  Once uploaded, the blue line shows while the image is loading.  How do I turn this feature off.  It only happens on a few images on the site, but I can't figure out why...

> Ideas?

> Thanks.

It's when you're using images as links.
Use the "link sc*" extension from DW Exchange.

Dan

--
"He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask
a question remains a fool forever."

newbie image question

Post by rcmelvi » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:54:38

I use a lot of images to link to other pages within the site.  Only a few of them have the blue line...

What does the Link Sc* do?  The description on DW Exchange is lacking...

Thanks in advance.

Referring URLs

newbie image question

Post by Dan Vende » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 15:36:32

> I use a lot of images to link to other pages within the site.  Only a few of them have the blue line...

> What does the Link Sc* do?  The description on DW Exchange is lacking...

> Thanks in advance.

The description is there. Go look!
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Dan