Hover Question

Post by Ravenston » Wed, 09 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi gang!!

Is it possible to set up your css hover code for one set of text, but have
the rest of the page default to the normal underlined hyperlinks?

Thanks,

Ravenstone
--

<www.knac.com -  The loudest .com on the internet!>

1. Flash 5 - Hover question (I feel stupid)

I am trying to make buttons, that when hovered, present a message that can
be read in a corner of the movie somewhere else.

I can post the fla if need be, but I am not sure if that is good with the
rules of this session.
SIMPLY I want to have a button when hovered present another object.   When
adding the text or picture to the hover portion of the button the new text
or picture will be "hoveralbe" when in the movie.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan

2. Why is my 'Events' list empty?

3. a: hover question

4. matching page to template

5. CSS A Hover Question

6. Viewing problem

7. a: hover question

8. Additional Information about Multiple Field Problem

9. CSS a:hover question

10. a:hover question

11. Hover question

12. Hover motion *** newbie question ****