SQL database

Post by LA Flash Gu » Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:58:29

You'll probably find something at http://www.flashkit.com or http://www.actionscript.org

Hope that helps.

Jack Cardinal
Los Angeles Flash Designer
http://www.jackcardinal.com

Referring URLs
http://www.flashkit.com
http://www.actionscript.org

1. Help with Export SQL Server Database to remote SQL Server with DTS

Trying to upload my local sql server 2000 database to my remote server. I
have gone to dts export, selected the relavent local and remote database
then I am asked whether to
1. copy tables / views
2. Use query
3. Copy objects and data

Which do I choose?

Thanks

James

2. play backward ???

3. export a database from ms sql 2005 to ms sql 2000

4. SWF resources

5. eport a database from ms sql 2005 to ms sql 2000

6. Microsoft acess conection error

7. Flash and SQL database

8. Load JPEG as an ASPx page (from SQL database)

9. Flash/Database/SQL interaction: Advice Needed

10. Flash and SQL Database

11. has any one built a flash site using php xml sql database