Newbee-Flash progressbarcomponent

Post by Ross » Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:44:26

Hi,

I want to use the flash progress bar component to sit in scene 1 and load
the movie content (gallery.swf) before it moves on to scene 2.

Can someone tell me how to do this or point to an easy tutorial?

R.

1. Newbee flash help, please help

I was trying to create a 3 (or 2?) frame movie (has just 2 photos like the one
I saw on the header at this page http://www.athinapalace.com/main.html (top
left) with the same effect (sort of white lines moving across on the 1st frame
and the box effect on the second frame), can some one help me with some advice
and how I can achieve this?

 However, I would like my movie to loop infinitely, the one on this page I
guess stops after loading.

 Thank you for your help fellas

2. Reducing only part of an image

3. How to send flash in email and open in email - newbee urgent

4. Flash and Scrensavers?

5. Newbee needs graphics for Flash 4

6. password.

7. Newbee - Flash XML Slideshow Macromedia Tutorial

8. Passing field from cart to merchant

9. Question from a Flash Newbee

10. Newbee problem - ATM and Flash

11. newbee flash text problem, save as field will not save

12. a newbee to Flash - site check