Help - Newbee Here..

Post by ^Q^ » Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi;

I would like to take advantage of the Forms function in FW3.

How do I create drop down boxes with multiple items to select from on
a page?

There are some great third party special effects out there. How do I
import them and used them in FW4?

Finally, How do I change the background from white to say black
etc..on a page?

1. Help . Newbee Here

Hi;

I need some help with changing the background colour from white to
black?

I would like to take advantage of the Forms aspect of Flash. How do I
make drop down boxes with multiple items in them?

How do I utilise the thrid party special text effects files that are
available. IE: Import them into Flash then apply them to my work?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. validating html (not important but curious about it)

3. Newbee flash help, please help

4. please ignore

5. Help For the NewBee

6. Switching CS Shortcuts to Qxd Shortcuts

7. Help a newbee, pls...

8. Setting the movement of a sprite to be within the rect of a background image

9. Newbee , needs urgent help on File Permissions

10. MX Newbee needs help with restricting menus

11. layers... newbee, please help

12. newbee needs help with search and results.asp page.....please

13. Please help this newbee