newbee question

Post by sale » Tue, 05 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi !
Just got flash 4 for the Mac. Seems cool but I have a couple of questions.

1) How can I get my movies to fill one frame of a frameset (in GoLive & DW2)
whatever the size of the browser's window ?

2) Is the a library of Flash objects available - the ones on the CD are OK
but they dont seem to be particularly wow !!

Regards
Ravi

newbee question

Post by Byron Canfiel » Tue, 05 Oct 1999 04:00:00

There is an excellent tutorial on scaling your Shockwave Flash movie to fit
the browser window, with cross-browser, cross-version compatibility, on
Colin Moock's site at
http://www.moock.org/webdesign/flash/fillthewindow.html

--
==> NO EMAIL PLEASE <==
Post to the newsgroup for the benefit of the many.

Quote:> 1) How can I get my movies to fill one frame of a frameset (in GoLive &
DW2)
> whatever the size of the browser's window ?

1. Newbee question;

Ive a problem;
When I link a button to get url, the link "starts" on its own when I play
the movie... (I have a "stop" action in the scene.)
Is there anyone who has any suggestions what Ive missed / done wrong?

Greatful for help :-)
Kerstin

2. Fixing CAD Program Paths

3. stupid newbee question

4. Excellent portraiture tutorial

5. xml parsing newbee question

6. Able to connect to remote server

7. Newbee Question

8. Mostly not OT, but slightly OT in places: Alternative ways to do a glossary on the Web...

9. Newbee question PC & Mac

10. newbee question on Rotation

11. Scenes flashing - newbee question

12. newbee question :/