Extending Components problem

Post by Black » Sat, 03 May 2003 12:59:05

ISSUE 1
I have created a component that is an aggregation of 2 FUI components (scrollbar and checkbox) plus a texfield.

It all works as I want

-- except --

when I add it back into the component pallate it includes not only my new component but also the 2 FUI components (I assume it does this becuase they are in the library of the fla file when I save it
--
how do I stop these components being included as componets on -my- tab in the components pallete, I want people to only see my new component, as they already have the scrollbar and checkbox on the FUIComponent tab

ISSUE 2
When my component is resized how do I make it so instead of scaling it leaves everything unchanged except it makes the textfield bigger (ie able to contain more text -- not the same text at a bigger font)

Thanks
Rob

1. Extending Quiz Components to allow more text

I have to include a relatively long question in my Flash Quiz, but the question component of the multiple choce symbol will only allow 2 lines of text.  How might I remedy this situation.

2. adds a rollover to an existing one?

3. Extending V2 Components

4. OT: abbonamento Tiscalinet ( Premium Program di Tiscali Free Net )

5. Extending Components

6. CS2 glyphs

7. extending UI Components

8. page breaking apart