More newbee questions

Post by sale » Wed, 06 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi !
Just created my*slideshow movie with jpg files but when I import it
into GoLive it's the size of a postage stamp ( a small one !). I know that
I'm doing something wrong as the original jpegs are 3 inches by 2 inches.
Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Thanks
Ravi (again !)

More newbee questions

Post by Marcus J. Dickinso » Wed, 06 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Is your movie 3 inches by 2 inches??? A lot of time people use only a
portion of the stage for what they want to do, then export, not realizing
that Flash will take account for the whole stage. As I do not not GoLive! I
cannot say if it is a known issue with that program, but I would first check
the Flash movie to make sure I have the stage size set to 3 inches by 2
inches.

Hope this helps.
Marcus J.*inson
www.kimmuli.com

More newbee questions

Post by <mail.. » Thu, 14 Oct 1999 04:00:00

www.flashattack.da.ru

Quote:> Hi !
> Just created my*slideshow movie with jpg files but when I import it
> into GoLive it's the size of a postage stamp ( a small one !). I know that
> I'm doing something wrong as the original jpegs are 3 inches by 2 inches.
> Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

> Thanks
> Ravi (again !)

More newbee questions

Post by <mail.. » Fri, 15 Oct 1999 04:00:00

sorry everyone  - i directed him to my site  -after mis-interpreting the
question.

> www.flashattack.da.ru

> > Hi !
> > Just created my*slideshow movie with jpg files but when I import it
> > into GoLive it's the size of a postage stamp ( a small one !). I know
that
> > I'm doing something wrong as the original jpegs are 3 inches by 2
inches.
> > Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

> > Thanks
> > Ravi (again !)

1. Newbee questions

How do I minimize the size of a director 7 file?  I imported a powerpoint
file and it imported all the graphics as big bulking bitmaps.  My power
point 98 file of less than a meg is now in excess of 5 meg.  What's the
quickest way to pare this thing down to size?  I understand that the
projector itself takes up 1.7 meg.  Suggestions greatly appreciated.

2. icc modìdification

3. questions, questions...

4. Image Size Question

5. questions, questions....

6. is there a limit?

7. about M.C. questions and Drag and Drop questions

8. Strip the browser???

9. Questions about Questions and no answer....

10. questions

11. Flash,TrueSpace,3dStudioMax,Swift3d, Premier, file type questions

12. scale object by button?? simple (newbee)

13. A Few Quick Basic Questions About Flash