Drawing lines in Direct3D Retained Mode

Post by Claudiu Buci » Thu, 10 Aug 2000 04:00:00

 How can I draw lines and polylines, using Direct3D Retained Mode?

1. Direct3D Retained Mode

Can anyone point me at any on-line resources which might help me to gently
transition from OpenGL to Direct3D retained mode? Failing that can anyone
recommend a good book?
First impressions are that there is a very strong (almost one to one)
correspondence. Would anyone care to point out the main differences?

Many thanks
Des

2. Screen resolution

3. Newbie Direct3D Retained Mode Question...

4. great animation site

5. 3DFX supported by Direct3D retained mode?

6. Strange GDI side-effect.. ???

7. Troubles with RayPick (Direct3D Retained Mode)

8. Direct3d Retained Mode Application

9. Direct3D retained mode (EInvalidOp)

10. errors with Direct3D Retained Mode

11. Direct3D Retained mode docs...

12. what's the difference between immediate mode and retained mode