Painting an arrow

Post by Mark Malakano » Wed, 06 Jan 1999 04:00:00

You can try my M*Shape components. Its simple draw any figure you like,
Polygons, PolyLines, PolyPolygons, PolyPolyLines, Bezier curves.
Its suitable as for usual forms as for QuickReport both.
There are very comprehensive property editors - Designer(like graphic
editor) and Editor (like spreadhit coordinate editor) and Regular editor (to
make regular poly's and stars).

You are welcome to my Delphi web-pages   www.chat.ru/~markmal

Mark

Quote:>As trivial as it may sounds painting an arrow at the end of a line (of
>arbitrary angle) isn't easy afterall. The line crosses vertically from
>(0,0) to (Width, Height) of a TGraphicControl. Now the idea is to draw
>a polygon (triangle) with (0,0) and (x1,y1), (x2,y2) the points of its
>edges. How do you calculate these values. Assume an arraw
>with top angle of 30 degrees.

>Any ideas?

>Thanks
>George

1. Painting an arrow

As trivial as it may sounds painting an arrow at the end of a line (of
arbitrary angle) isn't easy afterall. The line crosses vertically from
(0,0) to (Width, Height) of a TGraphicControl. Now the idea is to draw
a polygon (triangle) with (0,0) and (x1,y1), (x2,y2) the points of its
edges. How do you calculate these values. Assume an arraw
with top angle of 30 degrees.

Any ideas?

Thanks
George

2. Panorama restoration algorithms

3. 30 arrow/arrow heads vector psp format now online

4. Bones pro efficiency

5. Paint Shop Pro Paint Brush Strength

6. MAX corrupting files during save - now I can't render - Autodeck you better reply!!!!

7. Pixel Paintings, new paintings

8. Affich mirror screen

9. Using deep paint 3d to paint a box with mapping coordinates

10. Paint Shop Pro 2000 _ Brushes & Painting

11. Reverse Painting/Stripping Paint

12. Paintings using Acrylic Spray paint

13. Deep Paint / Satori paint???