postscript raster or dithering

Post by ADS » Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:15:37

hello,

I would like to do postscript rastering (or dithering), in particulary for
grayscale picture to get a B&W dithering, where I can specify size of dots
and angle.

other rastering method could be also interesting...

any idea?

thanks

Armindo

postscript raster or dithering

Post by David J Taylo » Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:23:47

Anders Melander's TGIFImage includes various dithering methods (as well as
the GIF stuff) which may be of interest.....

[]
I would like to do postscript rastering (or dithering), in particulary for
grayscale picture to get a B&W dithering, where I can specify size of dots
and angle.

other rastering method could be also interesting...
[]

postscript raster or dithering

Post by ADS » Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:46:21

I already have this but what I want is the dithering use in prepress or
photograving....there's something similar in phtoshop filters.