Multiple masking with TPenMode....

Post by Byun » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 14:41:53

I'm making simple drawing tool like "paint" program in windows.
To implement masking effect, I use TPenMode(pmMask, pmMerge)..
I found that Canvas.Pen.Mode can do it!.. but, one color successed,
but  some other tool support multiple color masking, how can I do it?

thx reading....
- by Byung

1. multiple image gif as a mask download

1-- DON'T POST BINARIES HERE!!!!! No pictures, no html, no sounds *shudder* no nothing, just plaintext

2-- this is a screenshot from the PSP browser. I'd say the owner of the site goofed -- drop them an e-mail saying you'd appreciate the real files

--
Beth Winter

2. WWW Gif Animator - a New Animation Designer

3. rubylith for multiple layer masks (CS2)

4. Increase border width of DrawEdge

5. .iv file conversion (->dxf, etc.)

6. mask to multiple layers?

7. Help with Tektronix Phaser III

8. multiple masked objects

9. PP6 Multiple mask fill question

10. Layer mask VS Channel mask

11. masks and layer masks?

12. The Best Masking Plug-In Mask Pro 2.0 vs Ultimatte Knock-Out