Fullscreen hardware accel in Delphi via OpenGL

Fullscreen hardware accel in Delphi via OpenGL

Post by Carl Laubsche » Sun, 30 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to use OpenGL via Delphi and especially with
fullscreen hardware acceleration (like having a Voodoo card, or
something).

Please help!
Carl Laubscher

1. Fullscreen hardware acceleration in Delphi needed!

Does anyone know how to use make use of a hardware accelerator in
Borland Delphi through the use of OpenGL?

I have a card with a Voodoo chipset and it apparently supports only
fullscreen acceleration. I currently use the 'windowed' approach and it
is very slow.

Please help!
Thanks in advance
Carl Laubscher

2. DPS PAR and NT

3. Slow OpenGL, how to enable hardware accel?

4. unselectable items - not guides

5. OpenGL hardware accel - how?

6. A job for Lee

7. How to determine hardware accel in OpenGL

8. MMORPG

9. SGI release OpenGL window / GLX API as Open Source to bring hardware accel to Linux

10. Howto disable hardware accel OpenGL

11. Help with NT4 + OpenGL + 3D Hardware Accel

12. MGA Millenium hardware OpenGL accel

13. FULLSCREEN and OpenGl with Delphi using 3Dfx...