PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP ME (OPENGL)

Post by micc.. » Sun, 09 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I have download the OpenGL.pas unit from the internet and also some
examples (OpenGL with Delphi). They work but today I've found another
OpenGL.pas on my hard-disk. It was on C:\Delphi\Borland\Delphi4
\Source\Rtl\Win. I don't remember that I copy the OpenGL.pas unit from
the internet in this directory. The strange OpenGL.pas on my hard disk
is smaller than the OpenGL.pas from the internet. I replace it with the
Internet version. Oh no! The OpenGL examples do not function now. They
have a runtime error!!!!!
What do I have to do?

Please, HELP ME!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP ME (OPENGL)

Post by Jason Wallac » Sun, 09 Jul 2000 04:00:00

  First off, the one in the Source\Rtl\Win directory is your SOURCE CODE ...
(it's the VCL itself (the one Borland wrote)) ...

  Lastly, If you're having problems with something you downloaded, you'd
most likely put it in the LIB directory (or another directory your Library
Path is pointing at ...)

--

Jason Wallace
SL Software