Scrolling image component

Post by ADS » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 01:45:29

Hello,
where can I found a Timage Component with a Hscrollbar and a VScrollbar to
scroll the image?
With a TImage when the bitmap size is higher than the Client area you can't
scroll the image...

thanks

Armindo

Scrolling image component

Post by Finn Tolderlun » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 02:05:25

Quote:> where can I found a Timage Component with a Hscrollbar and a VScrollbar to
> scroll the image?

Put the Image in a ScrollBox.

Finn Tolderlund

Scrolling image component

Post by Earl F. Glyn » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 02:10:17

Quote:> Hello,
> where can I found a Timage Component with a Hscrollbar and a VScrollbar to
> scroll the image?
> With a TImage when the bitmap size is higher than the Client area you
can't
> scroll the image...

You might try the "Scolling" links on this page:
http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/ImagePro...
.htm

--
efg -- Earl F. Glynn, Overland Park, KS  USA
efg's Computer Lab Mirror:  http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab

Scrolling image component

Post by ADS » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 16:02:13

I need a component not this way....
Quote:

> Put the Image in a ScrollBox.

> Finn Tolderlund

Scrolling image component

Post by ADS » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 16:06:53

Ok thanks

Armindo

Quote:> > Hello,
> > where can I found a Timage Component with a Hscrollbar and a VScrollbar
> > scroll the image?
> > With a TImage when the bitmap size is higher than the Client area you
> can't
> > scroll the image...

> You might try the "Scolling" links on this page:

http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab/Library/Delphi/Graphics/ImagePro...
Quote:> .htm

> --
> efg -- Earl F. Glynn, Overland Park, KS  USA
> efg's Computer Lab Mirror:  http://homepages.borland.com/efg2lab

1. double buffering a form or component, Image component flickers when moved

Hello
I think I saw a post related to this a while ago but missed it, and was
hoping someone could help me (again).
I my Delphi 6 app, I have an Image component that is owned by a Panel. The
image is bigger than the panel, so only a portion is displayed at any time,
and it is 'scrolled' by changing the left and top properties (i.e. Image.Top
: Image.Top - 10 to scroll down for example). This works very well and is
simple, but whenever I move the image this way it flickers and the
underlying panel shows through for a split second. How do I prevent this? I
remember seeing something about double buffering the form or component but
couldn't find anything to that effect in the delphi 6 help.
Can anyone help me? Otherwise this works perfectly.

Thanks,

Gino

2. various fonts on various devices

3. using an image component as a container for another image

4. Is there skin plugin for Max

5. Windows scroll position and forcing scrolling

6. Random direction vector

7. Scrolling a Form without scrolling its buttons

8. 2D scrolling of images

9. Scrolling of very large images

10. how to scroll image while freehand selecting in a zoomed in part of it

11. Need help opening images w/out scrolling?

12. Scrolling around an image