Bitmap of TCanvas and sending fax using bitmap/Canvas

Bitmap of TCanvas and sending fax using bitmap/Canvas

Post by Mr. J » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 21:09:05

Hello,

How can I convert the data written to TCanvas component to a bitmap file.
Is there any function for that ?
Also, after I have the bitmap file (or not a file, but just binary data in
memory) - How can I send fax using that bitmap ?

Thanks :)

Post by Team » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 21:21:49

>How can I convert the data written to TCanvas component to a bitmap file.
>Is there any function for that ?

Use the TCanvas.CopyRect method to copy te contents of the canvas to a
destination canvas.

Quote:>Also, after I have the bitmap file (or not a file, but just binary data in
>memory) - How can I send fax using that bitmap ?

Depending on your fax software. You could probably print the bitmap to
a fax printer.

---
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
http://develop.shorterpath.com/yorai