How can I build icons???

Post by Jay Henness » Tue, 23 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I have a bitmap that I want to use as the icon for my Delph exe. How do I
get it into .ico format?

Thanks in advance,
Jay

--
Please remove 'nojunk' when replying by email.
This message is not the opinion of Logica.

How can I build icons???

Post by Steve Schafer (Tea » Tue, 23 Feb 1999 04:00:00

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:01:15 -0000, "Jay Hennessy"

>I have a bitmap that I want to use as the icon for my Delph exe. How do I
>get it into .ico format?

Open the bitmap in your favorite resource editor, then do a Select All
followed by a Copy. Now create a new icon, then do a Paste.

-Steve

How can I build icons???

Post by Finn Tolderlun » Tue, 23 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Perhaps he should know that to create a new icon he can use the Image Editor
that comes with Delphi.

>On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 15:01:15 -0000, "Jay Hennessy"

>>I have a bitmap that I want to use as the icon for my Delph exe. How do I
>>get it into .ico format?
>Open the bitmap in your favorite resource editor, then do a Select All
>followed by a Copy. Now create a new icon, then do a Paste.

How can I build icons???

Post by Jay Henness » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Thanks for your help. That worked a dream. I also found a converter at
http://www.convertafile.com/

>I have a bitmap that I want to use as the icon for my Delph exe. How do I
>get it into .ico format?

>Thanks in advance,
>Jay

>--
>Please remove 'nojunk' when replying by email.
>This message is not the opinion of Logica.

1. How can I build an Icon?

Are there any websites that can teach me to create an Icon?

2. area of polygon

3. ICONS - CREATING ICON.DLL or ICON.EXE FROM *.ICO

4. Aura 2.0 ?

5. Win98 canned!!!

6. lenticular

7. WANTED: canned edge detection routines/graphics libraries

8. Delphix problems...