Simple Vector Graphics Components

Post by Bart van den Poe » Tue, 01 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know of simple graphics components I can use to draw schemes.
The functionality I need is the basic functionality of the drawing tools of
MS Office.
So I need to draw rectangles or circles, get some text in them, and connect
them with lines.
If I drag an object to another position, it should still be connected in the
center of the object.

I tried CadoDraw, but that didn't have enough functionality I needed. (the
connections wheren't made properly)

1. Simple Graphic Component

I want to write a simple app that displays, zooms, rotates, and prints a
variety of standard graphic formats (bmp, jpeg, gif, tiff, and wmf).  There
are soooo many components and libraries to do this it seems like a big job
to evaluate them all.  Can anyone advise me of a product (freeware or
commercial) which they can recommend.  It would be nice if it was native VCL
with no DLLs to worry about, and didn't have a very steep learning curve.
Thanks in advance.

Rick Cairns

2. paint or paintbrush sample

3. Vector Graphics Components

4. OpenGL Printing

5. Component for antialized vector graphics?

6. Compression

7. Q: find component of vector A in the direction of vector B

8. patterned floodfill algorithm needed

9. How do I make a simple vector graphic.

10. How to convert simple BMPs to Vector Graphics

11. TTF 2 VECTOR COMPONENT: NOW SUPPORTS DELPHI 1.0

12. Vector -> Vector Graphics Conversions

13. Extracting vector components from 3D translation matrix