Flash to embed

Post by Stev » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 23:14:11

Can we embed a flash into an application?

Flash to embed

Post by Bruno Lovatt » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 00:35:37

Search for FlashPlayer by John C Molyneux.

Bye!

Bruno

Flash to embed

Post by robertbiener » Mon, 07 Jul 2003 01:05:56

Steve schrieb:

Quote:> Can we embed a flash into an application?

You can import the Macromedia Flash ActiveX control.

Yours,
--

Check also my free software at http://www.rbprogs.de.vu/

1. Flash Question - Embedding an AVI or MOV file inside a SWF

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Is it possible to embed an AVI
or MOV file inside a Flash movie? I'm designing a presentation for a
CD, not the Web.

I can import a MOV file and it displays and plays in the Flash
program, but it does not appear when previewing via the browser. Also,
although it plays, I have no sound.

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Many thanks, please respond to

Thanks,

Tom

2. Animating in 3d Max r3.1

3. How to embed / play / control flash movies?

4. AzeenaVision Board

5. manuals of flash 3 or flash 4 needed

6. requesting POV-Ray include files

7. Is Macromedia Flash the only way to do Flash

8. Report: When Flash is Good, When Flash is Bad

9. MM Flash on CD-ROM, MM Flash with c++

10. Flash - Embedding an AVI or MOV file inside a SWF?

11. How can i embed my flash movie into my program?