any free/open source graphic libraries?

Post by arjan » Sat, 07 Dec 2002 00:11:41

So many how do I o this and that questions on this ng
that I wondered there must have been some libraries.
anything Like JCL for graphics out there or does JCL
already contain graphics related libararies?

TIA

any free/open source graphic libraries?

Post by Peter Haa » Sat, 07 Dec 2002 07:04:04

Hi,

Quote:> So many how do I o this and that questions on this ng
> that I wondered there must have been some libraries.
> anything Like JCL for graphics out there or does JCL
> already contain graphics related libararies?

Which kind of graphic library do mean?

- raster graphic drawing
- raster graphic processing
- vector graphic 2D
- vector graphic 3D
- graphic file formats
- ...

If I read your posting, the first name, that come to my mind, is
Graphics32: http://www.g32.org/graphics32/index.html

Bye Peter.