Looking for a stopwatch type timer

Post by LoMaX » Wed, 21 Mar 2001 01:51:16

check out alt.comp.borland-delphi
You may check DSP (http://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/delphi/), too.
There are lots of free components which may help you. f.e. graphical
counters

Greetz,
LoMaXX

Quote:

> I am writing a program to keep up with phone support and need a
timer/clock
> that the person can start/stop/pause while doing support.  It has to be a
> graphical clock that will show elapsed time.  They insist.  When they are
> done I'll take the final value and subtract it from their contract time,
> etc. . .   I haven't been able to find anything like this.  Any leads?
I'm
> kinda new to this so your help is appreciated.  If I'm looking in the
wrong
> place please let me know.

> Thanks

> Bobby Hodges

1. Looking for a stopwatch 3D model

I'm looking for a stopwatch (chronometer) 3D model (best if in .3ds)
I made a one year subscription at a 3D web site, but I found no clocks.
I take a look at 3DCafe but I got no stopwatches...

Can you help me finding a web address for free (or also payment) 3D
downloads?

--
 D I E G O   C U O G H I
  www.diegocuoghi.it

2. [no subject given: log mintics]

3. Looking for stopwatch 3D model

4. Gamma and textures...

5. looking for graphics "old-timers"

6. Am I The Only One Using a Stopwatch?

7. Animation stopwatch

8. Looking for certain types of editors....

9. Looking for special FLC type program

10. Type 1 Fonts looking jaggy in Pshop